All OHFA programs and services are fully operational. Our staff is working diligently to ensure daily operations are uninterrupted. While a portion of our staff is working remotely, we are still available to perform the work necessary to assist Oklahomans with their housing needs.
OHFA's lobby reopens to the public, Monday, September 28. Lobby capacity will be limited to three guests at one time. Masks are required of building employees and guests. Clients are encouraged to drop paperwork into the outside drop box. Please utilize www.cvmobile.net as much as possible to access Agency information.
Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
The Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) operations will continue with some exceptions, please see below:
- In-person certification/recertification appointments reconvene October 5.
- Utilize the OHFA website, fax (405) 879-8822 and the Assistance Connect online portal as much as possible.
- OHFA is suspending Annual/Biennial inspections, effective July 20.
- New unit inspections will transition to an alternative method of completion such as a virtual inspection or non-life threatening certification, effective July 20.
Performance Based Contract Administration
- Management and Occupancy Reviews will continue.